Lots, sized at 50’x150′, were sold for $100 and up. $10 down plus $10 monthly installment plans (with no interest and no taxes) were offered on all lots. Designs for houses were furnished by the management.
Eight acres of land in the center (currently where the fire house and swimming pool are located) held a beautiful park containing a system of cascades and waterfalls with rustic stone bridges and even a spring house. The original maps (a copy is located in the Shrewsbury Historical Society office) show these long lost natural features.
The map used for this page is from around 1910 when other realtors were allowed to come in and develop the lots.